Nice to meet you!
Hi, I’m Antonia and I love learning and design! Whether I’m developing my own skills or educating and engaging others through innovative learning solutions, I’m passionate about well designed learning experiences.
I use the knowledge and skills I’ve acquired during my nine years as an instructional designer to develop creative learning programs that meet the needs of the business and learner alike. E-learning? Instructor lead training? Blended learning? If you need it, I can create it. And when it’s done, not only will the final product be instructionally sound, it will look great too.
In my opinion, there isn’t room for ugly, hard to use training. That’s why I bring my visual and graphic design skills to every project to create an engaging user experience with a professional, polished look and feel.
“Keep it simple, but significant.” This statement serves as my daily reminder to always keep the learner front of mind and ensure each learning solution is creative, well designed, easy to use, engaging, and most importantly, makes a difference.
Do you have questions? Comments? Ideas? Let’s chat!
KEEP SCROLLING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT My Skills!
- Conceptually and intuitively understand adult learning methodologies and how people learn.
- Brainstorm creative and innovative ideas for content strategy, creation, management, and implementation.
- Manage and execute learning projects utilizing agile and ADDIE methods.
- Create learning solutions using a variety of media and delivery methods including: e-learning, instructor led training, mobile learning, video, digital publishing, and print-based learning like job aids and infographics.
- Translate complex processes and information understandable and actionable knowledge learners can immediately apply.
- Develop graphics, storyboards, user interface, interactions, and the final learning product.
- Write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts, and video scripts.
- Develop complex, custom e-learning solutions in Articulate Storyline 2 using variables, states, triggers, and layers.
- Utilize design software like Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop to create and edit custom graphics.
- Design learning solutions for audiences ranging from 10 to 52,000.
Each day, I use a variety of software programs to take my content to the next level. A few of my favorite everyday programs include Articulate Storyline, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
But that's not all! Here's an extended list of programs I use on a regular basis:
- Articulate Storyline
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
- Microsoft Office Suite