- Conceptually and intuitively understand adult learning methodologies and how people learn.
- Brainstorm creative and innovative ideas for content strategy, creation, management, and implementation.
- Manage and execute learning projects utilizing agile and ADDIE methods.
- Create learning solutions using a variety of media and delivery methods including: e-learning, instructor led training, mobile learning, video, digital publishing, and print-based learning like job aids and infographics.
- Translate complex processes and information understandable and actionable knowledge learners can immediately apply.
- Develop graphics, storyboards, user interface, interactions, and the final learning product.
- Write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts, and video scripts.
- Develop complex, custom e-learning solutions in Articulate Storyline 2 using variables, states, triggers, and layers.
- Utilize design software like Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop to create and edit custom graphics.